KIWI Regular Shoe Paste Polish provides a long-lasting high gloss shine. Superior staining and scuff resistance. Work KIWI Paste Polish into leather and seams with a cloth or brush. You extend the life of the shoes, giving a natural shine and protection with the multi-wax formula. Kiwi Shoe Polish Paste is a high gloss shoe polish made with a premium wax formula that guarantees a strong and deep shine, removing scuffs and filling scratches effectively. Available in Black, Tan, Brown, Neutral, Mid-Tan, Cordovan, White, Navy Blue, Oxblood, and Mahogany. Net weight: 1.125 Oz.
For a brilliant shine follow the easy steps below:
1. Remove excess dirt or dust with a soft cloth.
2. Apply paste polish evenly over the shoe with a polish applicator.
3. Allow the polish to dry while applying polish to the other shoe.
4. Brush the first shoe with a Kiwi Select 100% horsehair shine brush. Repeat for other shoe.
5. Buff both shoes to a shine with the Kiwi Select shine cloth.
6. For an extra brilliant shine, apply another light coating of polish, sprinkle with water, and buff again with the shine cloth.
7. For fast touch-ups between shines, just re-buff with the Kiwi Select shine cloth.
KIWI Regular Shoe Paste Polish